[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Compact Flash Adapters for PC installation
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:53:04 -0600
I did not mean to offend and do not want to freeload hence my request to be
pointed in the right direction.  I did search the archives, but did not know
about the wiki.  Perhaps I searched for the wrong terms / criteria.  Most of
what I found had to do with embedded installations, not generic PC.  But,
maybe my question to the list was not focused enough -- I seem to be having
trouble specifically with the Intel boards.  Perhaps I should ask, "Has
anyone had success with CF to IDE adapters on Intel boards D865 and higher?"