[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, jason at mammothcomputers dot com
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Compact Flash Adapters for PC installation
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:02:13 -0500
Jason,

Atleast from me, no offense taken.

It is my understanding that the BIOS thinks a CF card is a hard drive,
so there really shouldn't be an issue.

What kinds of problems are you experiencing, or was this just a query
for what works.

You can also search ebay for "compact flash adapter" "cf-to-ide
adapter" . I bought mine from ebay for less than $7 each, $11 with
shipping.

- Don