[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lewis Edwards" <lewis dot edwards at esi dash group dash na dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] stateful / dynamic packet filtering on m0n0wall?
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:41:00 -0600
>However, running it on the web server itself, or on another box that
>proxies web requests, is a good solution.  A better fit for Apache
>would be mod_security, though I'm not sure if that runs on Windows or
>not.  Someone else suggested a reverse proxy, and that's a great
>solution.

mod_security is indeed available for Apache on Windows, and this looks like
the most promising avenue to pursue.  Thanks to you and the other for your
very valuable responses.

Lewis Edwards
IT / Systems Coordinator
ESI CFD, Inc.
6767 Old Madison Pike, Suite 600
Huntsville, AL 35806-2182
Office (256) 713-4732 Fax (256) 713-4799
Email: lewis dot edwards at esi dash group dash na dot com
Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating
or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephone at (256) 713-4700.

To learn more about ESI, please visit our website at
http://www.esi-group.com