[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Robust enough for heavy duty?
 Date:  Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:42:37 +0100
Greetings

I cannot speak that much about many connections made, but maybe this is
helpful for you:
My own m0n0wall serves my 6200down/420up kbit cablemodem line very well,
and it runs on a Pentium 1 120 MHz with 128 MB of RAM. No problems, max
CPU load is about 12% and RAM at 38%. I did not have to reboot the wall
since I updated to v1.2.
But, I do neither have 128 servers nor very much sessions running here.

Carsten