[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?UTF-8?B?SXNww6Fub3ZpdHM=?= Imre <imre dot ispanovits at gmail dot com>
 To:  Sasa Stupar <sasa at stupar dot homelinux dot net>
 Cc:  M0n0Wall ML <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic view on Opera browser
 Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:31:22 +0100
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:12:12 +0100
Sasa Stupar <sasa at stupar dot homelinux dot net> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am not able to make work SVG plugin for Opera browser. Is there anyone
> who use Opera for m0n0wall GUI admin?
>
> --
> Sasa Stupar

Hi,
I'm using Opera for a year or so now, just because
that's the only browser (at least I didn't find another) which displays
svg traffic graph correctly. I'm using the standard Mozilla plugin V3.01

Regards
Imre Ispanovits
--
This is Linux Land.
In silent nights you can hear the windows machines rebooting