[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Schafer" <chris at techpartnersmaui dot com>
 To:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pptp vpn out going only works once on my setup of 1.2
 Date:  Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:19:44 -1000
Are you fwding incoming pptp / vpn to another machine on the lan by any
chance?

	No but I am using radius auth to a windows server.  This would
seem 	unrelated as there are no troubles in coming just outgoing.

Are you VPN hosts running a Windows VPN server or a Unix/Linux machine?

	They are a mix of monowall and windows VPN servers some with
firewalls in front of them.