[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben R. Serebin" <ben at reefsolutions dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:09:30 -0500
Hello Jonathan,

	My experience with Netgear is the MR814 & WGR614 which tend to
lock up, hence avoidance of them. The recommended one is not one I've
tested or heard much about. As per price vs stability, stability means
6+ months of stability. If an AP was $1 but crashed once a week, I still
wouldn't recommend it. Hope this helps...

-Ben