[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "dasz" <daszylstra at comcast dot net>
 To:  <tech at adaptive dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem setting up DMZ for public IPs
 Date:  Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:11:23 -0500
I think this is what you are trying to do:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examples-filtered-bridge.html
The picture looks like it's what you described below . . . . . (Colo's
router would be your Internet router) . . . .

Monowall WAN interface would be 123.123.123.2/24  DMZ would be
123.123.123.3-254/24

Just keep in mind that if you have PCs on the LAN connection they won't be
able to access the public IPs in the DMZ (according to the directions) . . .
.

Of course I'm a NOOB to the DMZ config of Monowall . . . . my main use is
IPSEC, which runs awesome, by the way . . . .

David Z