[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:26:14 -0500
Thanks Everyone !

This is a great Thread. Keep all the suggestions coming. I haven't
done so yet, but I plan to add the contents of this thread and
anything else I can find in archives to a wiki. Hopefully sometime
this week.

To answer an earlier question. No, I currently don't have any
requirements. This thread was started because over the last year it
seemed to be a recurring question. I am taking it upon myself to help
with documentation. Not being a propellar-head like most of the list,
it's the least I can do for all that I have benefited :)

~ Don Munyak