[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ryanp at hhsys dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  rule allowed but being blocked part 2: full post
 Date:  Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:13:54 -0600 (CST)
These are allowed via

TCP 10.246.9.0/24:* to 10.249.0.1:1500

but its still being blocked, I even said allow fragmented packets. still
being blocked. block private network is unchecked, whats going on?

I have it in a pastebin because it was too long in the mail message and it
was rejected.

http://pastebin.ca/33447

Note: This email is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  Contact the sender if received in error.