[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTP server + dyndns.com service
 Date:  Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:10:11 -0500
On 12/12/05, David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com> wrote:
>  If we go back to his original post..., set incoming port to ANY with
> destination 80, you have it 80 to 80. :-)

no, that's the NAT rule, and is correct.  The firewall is src *, dst
80.  the setup looks fine.

I emailed him offlist asking for the dyndns hostname, that'd help (to
see if it's really resolving properly, then see what it's doing).

would also help to enable logging on the pass rule to see if the
traffic is getting there.  His ISP might block 80 inbound.  also need
to make sure the web server can get out to the internet properly, with
m0n0wall as its default gateway.

-Chris