[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Mason (Lists)" <lists at masonc dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:54:15 -0400
Don Munyak wrote:

>Thanks Everyone !
>
>This is a great Thread. Keep all the suggestions coming.

I have been putting Smartbridges airPoint access points, although not
marketed anymore, I have put them in place two years ago and not touched
them since so I know they are stable..
http://www.smartbridges.com/products/ap.asp
I also use WRT54G Wireles Routers with SVEASOFT firmware, that has
worked very well for me both as an AP and as a client for a remote solar
powered camera installation http://marina.altamer.com/netcampix/IMG_0006.JPG

--
Chris Mason