[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "Andreas Ferrari" <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN with Nokia 9300
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:00:26 -0600
Andreas Ferrari wrote:
> Hello
>
> Ita now the 3rd time I ask this question and I hope someone can
> answer it. Is it possible to configure the M0n0wall for use with a
> Nokia 9300 and the Nokia VPN software on it?
> see here http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,70283,00.html
> and http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,77435,00.html#5
> If its not possible at this time to do that with a m0n0wall, what will
> be needed to do that in future?

If you are able to find instructions for VPN setup with any other IPSec
VPN, you should be able to setup a IPSec VPN to a m0n0wall. You have
read the same things I did.

I am not sure how to create the VPN policy. If the "Nokia Security
Service Manager" allows you to create the policy. It should allow you to
establish a VPN to a m0n0wall (or any IPSec VPN)

Try it...

James W. McKeand