[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alen Stimec <alenstimec at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] stupid question
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:06:20 +0200
OK, The thing i "have" to do is to add an additional IP to the LAN
interface.In other systems i could add multiple IP to one interface.I have
to do one One-way-IPSEC-VPN and the other end wants me to authenticate with
these local IPlets say: on nortel contivity 100 i do: alias 10.126.1.22
attach to Eth1 interace.Then i have to say that the tunnel should go ovet
these IP out...(prety wierd). so is basicly ipsec client connection. any
hints?  -*---------------------------------------I think you are trying todo
things you shouldn't do.

If you have different vlan interfaces, every interface should have its
own unique network.

Explaining what you are trying todo whould help alot

J.