[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben R. Serebin" <ben at reefsolutions dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Fwd: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:37:56 -0500
Hello All,

	Don is right on the money on this one. An excellent AP... I
totally forget the amazing Linksys WRT54G & WRT54GS (S has more memory)
with Linux distro. You flash the Linksys firmware with a Linux one via
the firmware upload page. Very easy and very cheap at about $50/$70 and
allow you to run Linux with a web front end. We, at NYCwireless use a
Canadian distro called WifiDog as our hotspot mgmt software.

http://www.nycwireless.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=40

-Ben