[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Joseph & Katie Jackson <jkjackson at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC VPN Issues
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:44:20 -0600
Hey all,
  I am trying to setup am ipsec vpn tunnell and in the process i keep
getting the following message, i have verified my settings several times on
both end points still no luck, here is the error i am getting:

racoon: ERROR: pfkey.c:2292:pk_recvspddump(): such policy already exists.
anyway replace it:[0][0] proto=any dir=out

Any ideas? I searched the message board and there appears to be several post
like this one but none with an acknowledge answer.

Thanks for the help