[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joseph & Katie Jackson <jkjackson at gmail dot com>
 To:  "eric at austinconventioncenter dot com" <eric at austinconventioncenter dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hard drive install
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:57:07 -0600
Eric,
  Here is how i did it and was quite easy:

Download the generic pc/ide version of monowall and the phisdiskwrite
utility, install the hardrive you are wanting to use in windows pc as a
secondary>
Format it as FAT32 then (with much carefullness to make sure you write to
the correct HD) use the phisdisk utility to write the image, after that
install the hd to the pc that will be your M0n0Wall box...