[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Bayliss" <Dave at dbayliss dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  500 Internal Error - Ahh!
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:36:39 +1300
I am getting this in my build:

500 Internal Error
Something unexpected went wrong running a CGI program

Now I found out that it is because the file is not marked executable?

This is what I am doing:

I am using m0n0-install-modules script <- works a treat with Lees OS build.

Any file I update has this problem,

If I chmod a+x the file from exec.php on the wall once the image is built all
is good.

If I chmod a+x the entire folder before the build it still fails?

I can view the images, but the php files fail? Why?

Dave

(I am working all night to finish this so please help)