[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  daszylstra at comcast dot net
 To:  Joseph & Katie Jackson <jkjackson at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC VPN Issues
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:17:36 +0000
I've noticed the same error shows up after I re-save IPSEC settings . . . . I think it's related to
the fact that the tunnel settings exist and they are being re-saved . . . .

Are you trying to establish a tunnel between 2 Monowalls?

Try this:  after checking settings on both sides (again) clear the log, try to ping a PC on the
other network, then look at the log . . . . then post the results and someone on the list should be
able to help . . . . . . (This is how I troubleshoot IPSEC issues)

-David Z

From: Joseph & Katie Jackson <jkjackson at gmail dot com>