[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] is DUAL WAN the next feature of m0n0wall?
 Date:  Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:43:01 +0800
my idea of dual wan is to just takeover if in case the other connection
fails.

having a dual wan is really important if you are offering service related
business like internet cafe.

there avalalbe firewall appliance already but i prefer using monowall.

i hope dual wan with simple setup just like the existing WAN setup.

i hope dual wan will be considered by manuel and other monowall developers