[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Alen Stimec" <alenstimec at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: VPN found the solution
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:12:10 +0100
Aaah, now I get it.

The ip was the local subnet (it had nothing todo with outer endpoint
etc....)

You need NAT to do this and a virtual interface which will run the
10.126.33.33

IIRC freebsd (or maybe it was under linux) has a dummy interface which
you can assign IP's to it.

For your situation you have to enable nat for your local lan with
destination the remote subnet and with NAT ip the /32 ip

J.