[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: IPsec LAN to WAN?
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:49:34 -0800 (PST)
HI

I am trying to get an IPsec tunnel to work from a laptop (wireless) to the monowall (V1.2) and then
the WAN. I do not want the tunnel (and  WLAN) to have acess to the LAN.  I have three (3) NICs (WAN,
LAN and WLAN).   My present configuration works great with the LAN totally isolated from the WLAN.
I have followed the dirrections in a previous post (edain.de/howtos/wlan_protection.shtml) but they
are designed to allow WLAN to LAN tunneling which I do not want.

Any comments on alterations to the configurations?  Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Was wondering if the Local Subnet on the IPsec edit tunnel page could be set to" Network" or "Single
host" and if so would the address be the IP address of the WAN or WLAN NIC?

Yahoo! Shopping