[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ryanp at hhsys dot org
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] rule allowed but being blocked part 2: full post
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:53:34 -0600 (CST)
There are a handful of windows boxes and only one Linux box (Which I'm the
admin of and I do the fws of course).  The Linux box has only been blocked
one or two times on a particular day and thats it.  The windows boxes
seemed to be getting blocked at a constant rate at those times.  I checked
with the Win admins and they have the TCPPort 1500  option set as like the
Linux box does. I'm currently using m0n0wall 1.2 on this particular
firewall, I do not believe we had these problems before I switched to 1.2
from 1.1 around a month ago but I'm not for certain about this.  I'm going
to switch back and see if that fixes the problem. I'll keep everyone
updated.

Jonathan De Graeve said:
> Tivoli use a fixed TCP port you can allow without any problems. You can
> find the tcp port used in your config (dsm.sy or dsm.opt IIRC)
>
> J.

Note: This email is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  Contact the sender if received in error.