[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Koen Wastyn <koen dot wastyn at samuraiatwork dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Soekris net 48XX does not boot
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:10:39 +0100
Hi,

Just started using m0n0wall, after playing with PF and openBSD, however I
can't get it to boot. I read and folowed the installation instructions word
for word, used my Zaurus to dd the img file, but the Soekris does not boot.

I searched the list, found some possible solutions, but none work for me.

Th eSoekris  starts counting down (5 to 1) for normal boot, but doesnt get
past 1, is just sits there...

I tried various times flashing a new image to the CF with my mac or zaurus,
to no avail.

Any suggestions? The Soekris should be OK, is was my PF firewall the past
months...

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Koen