[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:03:13 -0500
I personally use the WRT54G router with no problems. I  just turn off
DHCP and turn on the captive portal setting. Then i put the
computers/laptops I have in the PASS-Through-MAC tab. That way when
friends come over they just type in my guest password and they are on
their way. no WPA/WEP...so nothing else is required. I do wish there
was a way to have wep/wpa and not have to worry about giving someone a
super long key, but whatever.