[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, nick dot smith79 at gmail dot com
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] local lan accessing domain
 Date:  Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:28:14 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Smith <nick dot smith79 at gmail dot com>
Date: Dec 13, 2005 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] local lan accessing domain
To: Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>

On 12/13/05, Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com> wrote:
> [...]

thanks for the fast response, but according to that page it says to
use m0n0wall's built-in DNS forwarder, which is turned on (by
default?) and it doesnt tell you what to set up as an override or any
examples for that matter. can you help me further?

Nick
**********************
m0n0wall has a pretty good Handbook. http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/

I believe what your looking for in terms of a "how-to" is listed on
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/config-services.html (4.5.1. DNS
Forwarder)

Let us know if your still having trouble.

OT: since you have a gmail account, setup a label called m0n0wall with
a rule that automatically archives incoming messages from this list to
that label. I find this pretty easy to store and/or search for
information within the label.

Regards,

~ Don