[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Koen Wastyn <koen dot wastyn at samuraiatwork dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris net 48XX does not boot
 Date:  Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:41 +0100
Hi James,

Before I found the solution, I tried updating the firmware on the Soekris,
everytime I tried the Soekris showed an error about a digital signature.

Just tried another time, and it worked now (strange...), and did not need to
set the bootdrive, but thanks anyway for the tip!

Kind regards,

Koen

ps: If you didn't read the solution, I typed   =/dev/hdc1   and   the
correct one was   /dev/hdc