[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless AP recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:45:59 +0800
Hi Josh,

I've been reading your post about WRT54G and yes we indeed have issues with
Talisman and m0n0wall's captive portal. I've also seen your post that you
have a perfectly working WRT54G m0n0wall setup.

My question is, is your WRT54G on factory firmware?

My current setup is a WRT54G v3.1 with Talisman (Freeman version) 1.04firmware.

Thanks!