[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] I WANT
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:52:47 -0600
Isn't that what this mailing list and the survey are for? To determine
what is exotic, and what actually will benefit the m0n0 masses?

So far at least, we know that a time/day sensitive traffic shaper would
benefit two people.  If, out of the rest of m0n0, it's not needed, then
it's not needed.  (You haven't hurt my feelings)

Who are you (or who am I for that matter), as an individual, to
determine what the m0n0 masses think?  I'm beginning to feel that I'm
not just taking residence in one "democratic" dictatorship, but now two
:)

Personally, my most needed feature is dial up backup, but I'm not
soaking the mailing list with my demands, as free is a good price for
just about anything, and my most important firewall/router needs are
met.

At any rate, if this mailing list isn't the place to discuss new and
potential features, I have, in part, misunderstood its purpose.

Network Administrator
Cooks Saw MFG, LLC (www.CooksSaw.com)

160 Ken Lane