[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Fred Weston'" <fred at daytonawan dot com>, "'Melvin Backus'" <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SMP support
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:51:22 -0600
> > Anyone know if m0n0 has SMP support?  I've got a dual 133
> machine I'm
> > considering for my FW and I'm curious if it will work.

> I don't know whether or not the kernel it uses is SMP
> capable, although
> I doubt it is.  It'll probably just use the first processor and leave
> the second unused..

I haven't updated the build for awhile, but I use m0n0wall on my dual
200 p-pro's.  Do alot of pptp, and the 4511 wasn't holding its own
anymore.

pb22r566 is available at
http://students.dsu.edu/iedemam/m0n0wall/

I will build an update tomorrow after I get back from classes.

Wow, someone else using SMP :)  It's a special day.

--Michael I.