[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eileen Kelleher" <eileen at kelltech dot biz>
 To:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Setting up VPN access through m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:28:17 -0700
I am trying to set up a connection to my internal lan that can be
accessed to download files, get email, etc.

The LAN is configured with a static ip address and hosts an exchange
email server and web server.  It has a cable modem -> m0n0wall -> 10/100
switched network.  The internal hosts are configured with NAT rules to
the appropriate hosts. Internal lan is 192.168.123.0/24

I do field service and hook up to the internet from client sites, none
of which use the same subnets.  I have a SafeNet softremote client on my
pc because some of my clients are set up with NetScreen boxes that I set
up with vpn access.  I would like to do the same thing with my lan so I
can access my servers remotely.

Can this be set up, or does the m0n0wall only do IPSEC from router to
router?

Eileen