[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Eileen Kelleher <eileen at kelltech dot biz>
 Cc:  Fred Weston <fred at daytonawan dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Setting up VPN access through m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:01:09 -0600
Eleen,

PPTP is probably the best way for you to go with your situation.  There
is a document on the m0n0wall site that goes through the setup of the
server and the workstation so it works.  E.g. so you can see your LAN
and the Internet and DMZ from the PPTP client.

The doc can be found:  http://m0n0.ch/wall/guides/pptpvpn.pdf

If this doesn't work for you, or you find mistakes in the directions
please let me know so I can update them.

-F