[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "medlazik" <medlazik at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Syslog format
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:57:47 +0100
Hi, i'd like to use webtrends firewall as a syslog server, there are many types of log files format
available (PIX, checkpoint.....) but i dont know which one would fit the best. anyone used it or can
tell me what log format does m0n0wall use ?
i use webtrends because it's the only one i know that will generate very detailed html reports (i
use it at work for our cisco pix) but maybe someone knows a better syslogd for windows ! please let
me know !
thanks