[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Melvin Backus <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [heur] [m0n0wall] SMP support
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:16:59 -0700
At 10:29 PM 1/11/2004, Melvin Backus wrote:
>Anyone know if m0n0 has SMP support?  I've got a dual 133 machine I'm
>considering for my FW and I'm curious if it will work.

To the extent that the FreeBSD 4.9 kernel does, yes.

You will have to build (or get someone to build for you) a new kernel,
though.  The generic one in the m0n0wall images doesn't have it enabled.

          -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
        Phoenix, Arizona   85016-3228