[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  Michel Schilthuizen <bulk at deputy dot nl>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re:[m0n0wall] cf-card ide adapter
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:19:46 -0700
At 06:45 AM 1/12/2004, Michel Schilthuizen wrote:
>Maybe not completely what this list is for, but I was hoping anyone could
>tell me where in the Netherlands I can by a CF-card to IDE adapter, so I
>can run M0n0wall from the cf-card in my normal pc?

I don't know in the Netherlands.  Here in the States they are around $10US
and available pretty much everywhere (office supply stores, computer
stores, big consumer electronics box warehouses, etc.).

          -crl
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100
      5353 North 16th Street, Suite 400
        Phoenix, Arizona   85016-3228