[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Henderson" <hendie at sympatico dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSec Support
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:50:57 -0500
Sorry for asking again but I am unable to connect to my company VPN box
"Nortel Contivity 4500" from by PC (Contivity Client) behind M0n0wall.
I did some testing a noticed the logs show traffic passed going out but
I did not receive any response.  I set up a rule to allow all traffic
from any port from the IP of the Contivity but still did not see any
info in the logs.  If any one has any suggestion that would be great; I
have tried "allow fragmented packets" in the firewall:rules LAN Net but
his did not work. I was also wondering if any has recommended setting
for the Interfaces:WAN MTU setting?

Thanks
Dave Henderson