[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Manuel Dominguez <manuelmovil at teleline dot es>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall survey
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:40:40 +0000
I travel all over the world since I retired from SmoothWall.
NYCWireless.net in New York has a captive page for login on dhcp, Cometa
  in McDonalds (free wireless now with a breakfast in every NYC
McDonalds that is equipped or $3 an hr), again captive page.

It's entirely sensible. What Monowall should have is a SEPERATE
firewalled DHCP range anyway with a captive page, if it did its very
very very cool.

You have my support and I will also donate wireless gear to help too as
much as you need. I have recently been working with Sputnik
(www.sputnik.com) and I have one of their APs thats $180 and does
exactly what we are talking about.

Richard