[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dana Spiegel <dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>
 To:  dick at dickmorrell dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Manuel Dominguez <manuelmovil at teleline dot es>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall survey
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:19:05 -0500
If this is something that people are really interested in (I am
interested in this as well), then:

1) I can help figure out the best way to do this, in terms of design of
the system. We do have best practices for this sort of thing
2) I can give a presentation to the rest of NYCwireless (being an
active member and on the board of advisors), which will cause more
people to adopt m0n0wall.

Director, NYCwireless
dana at nycwireless dot net
www.nycwireless.net