[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Congratulations for your new m0n0wall home-page
 Date:
Congratulations for your new m0n0wall home-page, specially for its
simplicity and colors!! I have applied the same colors to my home-page which
is running in a m0n0wall environment. Feel welcome to take a look at it at:
www.recordgoias.com.br.

BTW, how can I set up m0n0wall Services: DNS forwarder: Edit host session so
that I see my site by typing www.recordgoias.com.br from within my lan and
not only by entering my lan machine (the one that's listening to port 80)
internal ip ?

Services: DNS forwarder: Edit host (example)

Host: (Should I enter my lan machine host name here?)
Domain: (Should I enter my registered domain name here, that is, http://www
recordgoias.com.br?
Ip Address: (Lan machine ip address, that is, the one that's listening to
port 80?)

Thank you,

Cristian