[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Zilli <r dot zilli at ingredium dot it>
 To:  Martin Holst <mail at martinh dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Ip traffic daemon
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:56:08 +0100
Hi Martin,

what i've in mind is't to build simple as possible.

So this is a simple log file:

time
ip:bytes
ip:bytes
ip:bytes

where time is unix timestamp and ip is a ip address that have generated
a non local traffic, and bytes
the in/out.

Every  5 or 10 minute the daemon write this type of file in a directory,
then 2 or 3 php make the bill by day, by month etc.
No Type-based by now.

zr