[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "'Roberto Zilli'" <r dot zilli at ingredium dot it>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Re: Ip traffic daemon
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:35:36 +0100
Well, "simple" IP-accounting sounds great as well ;o)

I would really like the ability to save results for 5 or 10 minute periods,
so you could see when the traffic for each IP has occurred.

...And perhaps the ability to send it out via SNMP or just log to a server -
so that you could graph the traffic?

I hope your project is successful.
I'm no help when it comes to programming - but if you need some testing
please let me know.

/Martin