[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Assinatura de Listas'" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] local DNS hack for NAT problems (was: Congratulati ons for your new m0n0wall home-page)
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:41:34 +0100

enter 'www' here (which is the host part of your URL)

> Domain: (Should I enter my registered domain name here, that > is,
http://www.recordgoias.com.br?

here you put 'recordgoias.com.br' (which is the domain you own)

BTW: the 'http://' part just tells your browser (or other client program)
which protocol to use, and has nothing to do with DNS.

> Ip Address: (Lan machine ip address, that is, the one that's listening to
port 80?)

Yes, put your LAN (or DMZ) machine's ip-address in here

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER