[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Honson, Steven N" <steven dot honson at education dot tas dot gov dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall survey
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:46:43 +1100
What type of captive portal would everyone be keen to get going?

1) A simple one that just has an AUP that you have to agree on before being given net access.

2) Or something like a NoCatAuth Gateway that can talk to a remote NoCatAuth Server and do
accounting and auth and whatnot.

3) A completely m0n0wall based portal that does auth and accounting using a local user database and
logs the accounting to a remote syslog server?

4) None of the above.

Cheers,
Steven