[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dana Spiegel <dana at sociableDESIGN dot com>
 To:  "Honson, Steven N" <steven dot honson at education dot tas dot gov dot au>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall survey
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:00:31 -0500
Of primary interest to me and much of the NYCwireless community would
be (1) and to a lesser extent (3). (2) would be useful in the
medium/long term, but there needs to be a standard network interface
for these things, and I don't know if the NoCatAuth provides one...

sociableDESIGN  ::  www.sociableDESIGN.com
123 Bank Street, Suite 510, New York, NY 10014