[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPOE Supported ?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:00:31 -0500
taharka,

Thanks for letting me know. I don't know why we can't get m0n0wall
working on DSL ppoe here.
I have just now got it working with IPCOP ppoe same hardware and I am
sending this e-mail
via the DSL connection. Working very well

I am using the Efficient Networks 5360 that only runs in bridge mode,
tried Westell as well same symptom very very slow connection

anything else you care to share that could shed some light on this ? Who
is your DSL provider ?
Care to share the section of your config so I can compare. What version
of m0nowall are you on ?

Thanks

Jim