[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Stuwart Jos" <stuwart dot jos at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Radius Idle-Timout and Acct-Terminate-Cause
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:34:13 +0100
RADIUS Idle-Timeout is now also supported (since 1.21b3-unofficial)
If Idle-Timeout == 0 it is assumed that user has no idle-timeout. If
none is specified with radius the default of the system is taken.

I will have a look at the different Acct-Terminate-Cause options...

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst