[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Traffic shaping, VoIP delays
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:04:11 -0500
Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> sai wrote:
>> do you get the same problem if the phone is connected directly to the
>> isp (no m0n0)?
>>
>> sai
>
> I can't right now as the DHCP function doesn't work anymore on it.  I
> can only set it to use a static IP.
>
> I'd have to return it for RMA, but I won't be able to use the phone line
> in the meantime.

Ah, I just re-tried it and it works.  Well, partially.  I couldn't use a
reservation for it for 192.168.2.100 but letting it choose its IP
address, then creating a reservation for it worked.  So I might
eventually try it out in front of my m0n0.  But that would break some of
the firewall's functionnality wouldn't it (if I leave the MTA always in
front of the m0n0?

--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.