[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Emanuele Balla <balla at spin dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Filtering Bridge blocking traffic for clients with multiple IP/subnets
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:14:07 +0100
Holger Bauer wrote:

>>What do you have under:
>>Interfaces -> WAN -> Block Private Networks?
>>

> No, block private networks is disabled. This even shouldn't matter for attemot 2 where LAN and OPT
is bridged.

I made an installation with this same setup and had the same problem
today. Within the lan there's a router connecting a remote location
(obviously static routes on the monowall box are defined for it).

I found the filtering bridge working perfectly for connections coming
from the LAN itself, but the remote location is not able to reach the
machine in DMZ/OPT1, while it was able to correctly reach the monowall box.

Disabling the filtering bridge everything started to work.

Nothing appears in monowall logs (even enabling per-client rules
explicitly), so it seems not to be a filters-related issue.