[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stuwart Jos <stuwart dot jos at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Radius Idle-Timout and Acct-Terminate-Cause
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:58:58 +0800
Hello !

Is there any way that I can make captive portal to disconnect user according
to the idle-timeout setting in Radius instead of m0n0wall configuration?
I've tried the version from inf.imelda.be and it could correctly disconnect
user according to the session-timout setting in Radius, so I'm wondering it
could also accept the idle-timeout setting from Radius....

Another issue is the acct-terminate-cause issued from m0n0wall when
disconnect user, it always sent "User-Request" no matter it's because user
logout, idle-timeout or session-timeout, how could I make it sent out the
correct reason of disconnection ?

Thanks a lot !!

Stanley