[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPOE Supported ?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:55:16 -0500
On 12/16/05, Jim <jwells at networksisp dot com> wrote:
> Chris is your 3rd octet .245 as well because I think that may be the
> issue with our setup.
>
> 66.208.151.X  -->  10.225.230.18  then that was changes to
> 66.208.151.254 on the Bellsouth side but did not change

that all comes to you from Bellsouth, if there is an issue there, it
would have to be Bellsouth's fault.  since it works elsewhere, and
you're getting connectivity, I doubt if that's the issue.

you haven't mentioned any details about your setup.  Version,
hardware, etc.?  You mentioned 10 Mb half duplex at some point with at
least one modem, is that the same as it negotiates with devices that
don't have speed issues?

-Chris